Friday, November 16, 2012

My Future Job


Hello!!!

Today I’ll talk about a job that I would have in the future, but also that will talk about what I want to do during my studies before leaving the world of work.

I’m thinking of taking a major in mathematics. The mathematics always liked and I believe that helping children to learn in a better way this matter and more pleasant will take away some of the fear that society will have. That is the meaning and what motivates me to study something besides love.

I hope to get a job in a school. I like the idea to work with children betweeen 4 to 8 years. They are more autonomous and not have to be so aware of them as when they are smaller.

I realized that working in gardens do not like at all and the structure of a school is not ideal but if I like. It is more orderly and children are arranged in a way that can work without distractions.

Some aspects to consider when choosing a location would work and the work environment. I think to start work in a school is important to be close to schools and in the future to aspire to more distant and maybe better. The work environment is vital, because it determines what aspects your moods and working methods which indirectly influences working with children.

Regarding my strengths and weaknesses would be very honest in saying that I am good at what I do, also having vocation and handle me much with the treatment of children. But my weaknesses would get a little nervous about my work with children from other adults and especially the representatives at the meetings.

Well that’s all.
Thanks for reading my post.

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Regi! that interesting! the mathematics are very important in every life person ;)!

    Hugs Regi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a teacher like you in math in the school, maybe I would love to math jiji. Best wishes !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reyina you will be the best math teacher :) you will achieve that kids like math jejeje

    ReplyDelete