Friday, November 23, 2012

Friends

Hello!!!

Today I will talk about friendship and more specifically about my friends. I think what I value most in a friend is support in difficult times and besides trust and loyalty, ie I know that not fail at any time when I need them. I also like people who make me laugh and in which can be trusted. Personally, I consider a good friend, loyal and sincere. 

I’m a social person and make friends easily, but not all the people I know are my friends. I have carefully to give confidence any person therefore don’t tell anyone friend. For the same I don’t make friends online, because I don’t trust a relationship that is generated in this way, also keep in touch with friends hereby, but don’t use it to form bonding but perhaps to keep.

I have few friends, but good and there is no specific person to be my best friend. Verily, keep a group of very good friends from 5 or 6 years and we met at school where we stayed during our teaching. Within this group found Nadia who is a English Teacher and Marcela who is a Commercial Engineer. My other two friends are students. Siomara studies Basic Education and Nicole studies English-Spanish translation. I can’t forget my friends from University Caro, Marlene, Natalia, Dani, Consu, Coni, Clau, BelĂ©n y Cami which are adorable and I love.

Clearly I’m in touch with people from school, but have been my friends. I don’t keep my relationship with other partners just for facebook.

Well  that’s it!
A kiss

Bye <3 

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you: "Not all the people I know are my friends!!

    I WILL CONSIDER A FRIEND...I LOVE FRIEND! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so lucky, Regi, that we are friends.
    You're a beatiful person.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regi, you are very beautiful friend. I love you <3. Nice pictures! Bye :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regi! You are so adorable and a good friend ;)

    hugs!! :D

    ReplyDelete