Friday, October 19, 2012

Nature Care


Hello everybody!

Today I will write about the environment. Honestly I'm not a fan of environmental care, but if I am aware that there must be a concern for this.

I think the practices that benefit the environment the people have learned through receiving messages by internet, TV, radio, etc., i.e through means these environmental practices have become known. Also supermarkets have joined this initiative to create some bags with material that has been reused and that doesn’t damage the environment. Also there is much information that can be searched online if you want to find out more about it.

In my household glass bottles are collected and are left in a large container that is located in a park near my house. Also I worry about not throwing trash on the ground and do it in landfills. Also disconnect all appliances that are not being used.

Respect transport I only use public transport or walk, but don’t used bicycle, because I haven’t. I would much start to take this means of transport, I feel comfortable and healthy.

The truth is I’m not attached to any organization, because I haven’t time, but would be a good initiative. I would like follow the lead of collection that takes place in my home and follow conscious the damage they do to the environment when not dump garbage in place or when plants or trees cut indiscriminately.  

Well that’s all!!!

I hope they like my post

Bye!


3 comments:

  1. I recommend you using the bicycle ! It's healthy and fun! See you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina I too would like to recycle more =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care the environment is very important for the life of everybody :D!

    Kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete