Friday, October 12, 2012

Literature and I


Hello!!!

Today I will write about my reading habits and of all that this implies. I love reading although this is a hobby that began a few years ago.

The truth is that I read quite but texts are for university. Respect this when I can read books of my interest, be many pages and interesting topics.

During my childhood didn’t read much and not taking reading as something important or maybe as a hobby, but if I read the newspaper much and I was fascinated comics.

I love the books dealing with religious themes and issues that are particularly mysterious or suspense are the best, also I prefer non-fiction, because I have so much more interest in reading, I find it more entertaining.

My favorite writer is Dan Brown. I’ve read all his books, these follow the same trend, are wonderful. His book “The Da Vinci code” is one of my favorite books although I like all his books.

Respect a book I read recently is precisely this. I lingered one week in reading and is a series of murders related to the Holy Grial and the offspring between Mary Magdalene and Jesús. From this are discovered many things related to topic. I recommend it to all people who like reading much.

Well that’s all…

Thanks for reading my post.

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. This book is very great!! In this moment i want start to read "La Conspiraciñon" :B

    ReplyDelete
  2. many people recommend me this book, I would read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't read The da Vinci Code, I watched the movie, of course it's not the same!!!

    Great post, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regi! The Davinci Code is one of my favourite books :D!!

    see you :)!

    ReplyDelete