Friday, September 14, 2012

City Tunas!


Hello everybody!!!

Today I will write about my best holidays. I will tell about when they were and where, the persons that were with me, the things I did then and also why I consider them important.

The best holidays I have ever had were the ones when I visited my family in Til- Til. In 1997 I traveled to Til- Til together with my father, mother, sister, cousins and uncles.

I will never forget these holidays because I did many amusing things with my cousins and family. One of them was walking to the hill, making competitions and climbing as high as we could. I remember that treat to get the first with my cousin we missed and shouted for find us. Was fun.

I also visited the animals, made a tour of the country with my cousins and visited the cemetery in which my aunt and grandmother rest.

I consider these holidays important and unforgettable for me, because we got together as a family and talked of many things we went through during the time we didn't see each other and also because I spent time with my cousins who are about the same age as me.

That’s all. Bye!!!

See you next class… 

4 comments:

  1. Regina're right, family is best. I imagine Til-Til very pretty with lots of nature =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place Regi ! I agree with you: the family is the most important ^^. See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. travel with the family is very essential, and with Til - Til the best! :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun, is very nice to be wtih the cousins.

    ReplyDelete